Inventory Specialist: Wilmington, MA (229427)
An exciting services company located in Wilmington, MA is proactively seeking an Inventory Specialist. Under the direct supervision of the Chief of Operations, the Inventory Specialist's primary responsibilities will be to monitor and analyze inventory levels along with conducting cost analysis on vendor pricing. Due to the fast paced environment, the Chief of Operations will be looking for individuals who possess strong Microsoft Excel skills. Other duties include:
- Monitor and analyze inventory levels utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Conduct cost analysis on vendor pricing
- Generation of purchase orders to resupply inventory levels
- Maintaining records of inventory type and quantity
- $16.00 - $18.00/hr depending on qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proven attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If interested, please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to $18.00 per hour
Contract to Perm
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)