Purchasing Coordinator: North Andover, MA (229448)
A rapidly growing manufacturing company residing in North Andover, MA is looking to staff a Purchasing Coordinator. Under the direct supervision of the Controller and VP of Marketing, the Purchasing Coordinator will be tasked with the procurement process of overseas vendors to confirm products are shipped timely and accurately, product compliance and specifications are met, and most importantly, to ensure product quality. All activities assigned to the Purchasing Coordinator are involved in pre-production with other responsibilities including:
- Track and ensure timely and accurate shipments of orders.
- Resolve any vendor related issues which arise with overseas vendors.
- Ensure product specifications and compliance are met with Government regulations
- Ensure product quality of all products before and after production runs
- Supply all company stakeholders with relevant information regarding orders in process, customer specifications, and production deadlines
- $35,000 - $40,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Associates degree or higher education
- Must have proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with overseas vendors
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Must work well with different departments within the organization
If interested, please contact Chris Grassi at email@example.com
Up to $40,000.00
Contract to Perm
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)