Financial Analyst: Merrimack Valley, MA (229605)
An established manufacturer located in Haverhill, MA is currently looking for a strong, detail-oriented Financial Analyst to join their Sales Operations team. Reporting into the CFO, CEO, and the VP of Sales, the Financial Analyst will have primary responsibilities of developing sales reports, analyzing sales channels, pricing analysis, sales budgeting, and commission reporting. Possessing at least three years of prior experience within sales support/ analysis, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Developing sales reporting and business sales metrics
- Supporting a 13 person sales team
- Analysis of sales channels and developing better channel strategies
- Customer penetration and a broad range of pricing analysis
- Generation of a better sales budget and commission reporting
- 3+ years of experience in sales support/ analysis
- Strong understanding of margin analysis
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (preferred but not required)
- Capable of working independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- $65,000 - $85,000 depending on experience
If interested, please submit all resumes to Chris Grassi at email@example.com
Up to $85,000.00
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)