Senior Accounting Manager: Bedford, MA (229691)
A growing manufacturing company located in Bedford, MA is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented Accounting Manager with prior technical accounting experience. Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Manager will hold primarily responsibilities in technical accounting but also account for grants, payroll, and global marketing. In addition, the Senior Accounting Manager should have a strong understanding of GAAP and SOX compliance to complete the responsibilities which include;
- Month end close responsibilities such as: journal entries, account reconciliations, and revision of subordinates work
- Oversight of Accounts Payable, Payroll, and stock administration
- Research and analyze account variances
- Process improvements where deemed necessary
- Ensure compliant internal controls for SOX purposes
- Internal and external audit support
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, MSA preferred
- Experience working in public accounting required
- 5+ years of corporate accounting experience
- CPA certification (preferred but not required)
- Financial statement consolidations experience
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and business partnering skills with demonstrated ability to manage a team
- $120,000 - $130,000 base salary depending on experience
- Excellent Benefits
If interested, please submit all resumes to Chris Grassi at email@example.com
Up to $130,000.00
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)