Senior Accountant: Southern Seacoast, ME (229770)
KBW has been contacted to find an exceptional candidate for a Senior Accountant role for an exciting Global based high-growth company located in the Seacoast Area. The role will report within Corporate Accounting and be responsible for the analysis of financial results, preparation of financial reporting and ensuring accounting transactions are recorded correctly. May also focus on fixed assets, financial reporting, budget, etc.
- Participate in monthly closing processes, focus on key journal entries
- Establishes, interprets and analyzes complex and senior level accounting records of financial statements
- Reconciles accounts, including accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Resolves differences and initiates corrective action and processes various sub-ledger and general ledger journal entries as needed
- Provides guidance on technical accounting issues
- Manages and oversees corporate accounting and control over specified accounts
- Assists with annual external audit, and assists in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audit.
- Special projects as assigned
- 5-8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- CPA or Master’s degree preferred
- Requires knowledge of GAAP accounting standards.
- Must be a strong analytical thinker.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience accounting and other financial consolidation software
For additional information, please forward a copy of your resume and contact information in Word Document form to Dave Stackhouse at email@example.com or 603-570-4200.
Up to $75,000.00
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)