Medical Claims Specialist: Rowley, MA (229799)
KBW has partnered with an established and growing local seacoast service company looking to hire a Medical Claims Specialist to join them in their expansion. Responsibilities will include
performing follow-up tasks to unpaid claims submitted to Medicare, Medicaid and a variety of other health, automobile and workman’s comp insurance carriers.
- Bachelors Degree or direct experience in medical billing and claims of at least 2-5 years.
- Experience with insurance billing compliance
- Following up on denied, rejected, or unpaid claims to Medicare/ Medicaid and workman's compensation carriers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Strong communication skills and be
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong general computer skills (MS Office Tools, web searching, website use)
- $16.00 - $17.00/hr depending on experience
If interested, please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chris Grassi at (781) 404-4300
Contract to Perm
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)