Accounting Manager: Medford, MA (229828)
An early stage software company located in Medford, MA is currently seeking a strong, up and coming Accounting Manager. Reporting to the CEO and Founder, the Accounting Manager is primarily responsible for operational accounting, financial strategy, business analysis, and working with outside investors, outside counsel and Board of Directors. Ideally looking for a strong senior accountant ready to make a jump into a manager title, the Accounting Manager will be tasked with the following responsibilities;
- Journal entries, reconciliaitions, account analysis
- Preparation of financial statements
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll duties
- Revenue recognition
- Financial strategy and business analysis
- Working with outside investors, outside counsel, and Board of Directors
- BA or MS preferred in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in accounting at a senior level
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with Accounting software
- $75,000 - $85,000 depending on experience
If interested, please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to $85,000.00
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)