Director, Investor Relations: Greater Boston, MA (229845)
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Director of Investor Relations to join a high growth technology company in Greater Boston. In this pivotal role, the Director will be responsible for strategic direction and execution of effectively delivering initiatives and key messaging. The Director will work closely with corporate leadership to further the company’s reputation and value. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience working in the finance (investor relations, accounting, tax, treasury, strategy, etc.) function and will have the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage IR activities both internally and externally. The role involves close collaboration with internal senior management, investors and external partners and requires timely and effective communication, particularly in response to inbound investor inquiries.
- Educate buy side and sell side analysts on the investment thesis.
- Manage the process for production of materials and presentations for use with the investor community at meetings, conferences and one-on-one briefings.
- Monitor performance metrics for IR activity, and provide feedback to executive team regarding the investment community's perception of the company.
- Develop and prepare investor presentations, earnings announcement, press releases, speaker notes and other external and internal communications.
- Assist in providing proactive and reactive communication with financial analysts, institutional investors and shareholders.
- Benchmark other leading companies and their IR activities.
- Build relationships with buy- and sell-side analysts.
- Support public reporting requirements including annual reports, quarterly reports and other public and regulatory communications.
- Support internal bi-monthly and quarterly reporting to the board of directors and management.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Business or Finance; CPA and/or MBA certification preferred.
- Should have at least 8 years of work experience in a related role – Investor Relations or Investment Banking.
- Must have knowledge in public Company SEC and IFRS regulations.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and be able to present oneself in a professional manner.
- Excellent written communication skills with extensive experience in formal writing for external audiences.
- Must have strong analytical skills
Up to $150,000.00
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)