Credit and Collections Analyst : Wilmington, MA (229925)
An established service provider in Wilmington, MA is currently seeking a Credit and Collections Analyst. Reporting into the Regional Credit Manager, the Credit and Collections Analyst will have a true blend of collections and administering credit policies and procedures to achieve company goals. Other responsibilities include:
- Make collection calls to assigned customer accounts
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Address customer issues such as credit lines, order releases, pricing problems, and account holds
- Gather and analyze credit information
- Prepare bank references and credit reports to authorize new customer credit terms
- Recommend and establish customer credit limits
- $40,000 - $45,000 depending on experience
- 2+ years of experience working within credit and collections
- BA degree (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
If interested, please submit all resumes to email@example.com
Up to $45,000.00
Contract to Perm
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)