Senior Corporate Accountant: Cambridge, MA (229936)
An exciting services company located in Cambridge, MA is looking to permanently hire a hardworking, dynamic Senior Corporate Accountant. Directly reporting into the VP of Finance, this individual will take the lead and own the accurate and timely completion of company reporting requirements. The ideal Senior Accountant will have at least three years of public accounting experience and capable of the following responsibilities:
- Journal entry preparation, reconciliation of accounts, analysis of accounts
- Principle lead with month end close
- Actively involved in updating policies and procedure
- Implementing process improvements to expedite month end closing process
- Supporting quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Compliance of key accounting controls for Sarbanes Oxley purposes
- Bachelors degree in Accounting (preferred)
- 4+ years of experience working with the general ledger
- Understanding of US GAAP and working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley
- Effective communication skills within a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes in business
- $70,000 - $85,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits
If interested, please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to $85,000.00
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)