Senior Accountant: Cambridge, MA (229937)
A software as a service (SaaS) company located in Cambridge, MA is currently seeking an efficient, dynamic Senior Accountant to assist with their month end close. Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Senior Accountant is expected to engage in improving processes to and expedite month end close responsibilies. Other responsibilities include;
- General ledger entries and reconciliations
- Process improvements and finding efficiencies in the month end close process
- Maintain general ledger integrity
- Ad hoc reporting and assisting with financial statements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in accounting, finance, business administration or related field.
- 4+ years of experience working in accounting
- Demonstrated ability of improving a month end close process
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Between $30.00 - 40.00/hr depending on experience
If interested, please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)