Payroll and Expense Coordinator : Bedford, MA (229976)
An established manufacturer located in Bedford, MA is seeking a dedicated Payroll and Expense Coordinator. Reporting to the Payroll and Accounts Payable Supervisor, the Payroll and Expense Coordinator will hold the primary responsibilities of processing 400-800 employee payroll and processing expense reports. Formal responsibilities are as follows;
Accounts Payable: (20%)
- Accurate and timely processing of all requested changes to employees' personal information
- Semi-monthly multi-state payroll processing experience with a solid understanding of payroll, taxes, systems, and processes
- Processing sales commissions/bonus, new hire supplement for sales representatives, terminations, sick leave, vacation pay, retro pay, severance, stop payments, manual checks, and adjustments.
- Book related payroll journal entries
- Coordinate with Human Resources on employee benefits and garnishments
- Process time sensitive employee expense reports in Concur
- Reconciling employee expense reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3+ years of relevant experienceProficient with ADP Workforce Now or similar software
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Excel
- $23.00 - $26.00 depending on experience
- Plus overtime
- Great benefits
If interested, please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)