Internal Audit Manager: North of Boston, MA (229987)
A global software company north of Boston is currently seeking a deadline driven, detail oriented Internal Audit Manager. The CPA will possess a strong background in internal controls, financial reporting reliability, risk assessment, and compliance with laws and regulations. Reporting to the CFO and Audit Committee, the Internal Audit Manager will utilize their public accounting background to perform the following -
- Develop, supervise, and implement a comprehensive audit program
- Evaluates business processes to determine if they are performing in compliance to company policies, procedures, goals and objectives
- Ability to examine and identify root causes of business related problems and discuss solutions with management
- Reviews the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify measure, classify and report such information
- Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of all audit work with the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Determines that corrective actions taken are appropriate for the circumstances or initiates further discussions with appropriate management and staff
- Oversees preparation of audit findings and reports generated by the Audit team which may include presentation to the Audit Committee
- Preparation of well written audit reports, with analysis, recommendations, and appraisals
- Provide risk-objective, reasonable assurance on the effectiveness of the organization’s internal control environment to key stakeholders.
- Conduct and oversee Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”) compliance audit
- Provide direct assistance to external auditors for financial statement and SOX audits
- Establish Quality Assurance and Improvement Program and facilitate internal and external quality assessments
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting of Finance
- 4+ years of relevant working experience
- CPA Preferred
- Prior public accounting experience ideal
- Experience working within publicly traded companies
- Up to $120,000 depending on experience
- Plus Bonus
- Excellent Benefits
If interested, please submit all resumes to email@example.com
Up to $120,000.00
Notice to applicants: We will never ask you for bank account or other financial
information via email. Emails from our staff will only come from kbwfinancial.com.
We do not use variations of that domain name.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is the leading provider of finance and accounting staffing services for companies and job seekers in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and offers a comprehensive suite of temporary and direct placement services with an entire focus on the local market. Learn more about KBW and our opportunities at www.kbwfinancial.com.
Apply for this job online, or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Online Now:
Sorry, we encountered an unknown error.
Please double check your information and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us
directly at 603.792.2345 (NH) or 781.404.4300 (MA)